Suchen Sie nach Produkten oder Stichworten.
HABEN SIE EINE FRAGE?
• (+376) 73 74 76
Mo—Fr von 9—13 und 14—19 Uhr
auf Bestellungen von TEILEN / ZUBEHÖR / BEKLEIDUNG
• für Einkäufe ab 50€ innerhalb Frankreichs
• für Einkäufe ab 150€ innerhalb Europäische Union
BIKES / FRAMES
Little bikes with pedals
Little bikes with pedals
Their first bike sticks in everyone’s memories.
So, here are some key points to help you choose the model that best suits your child.
For the smallest (under 95cm) we always recommend opting for a balance bike.
For slightly older kids (over 120cm) we recommend a pedal bike.
However, for those who measure between 95cm and 120cm, the two options are a possibility for them.
The balance bike allows kids to learn to balance on two wheels. It clearly gives confidence to the child; they feel safe and can progress at their own pace.
The pedal bike has other advantages. It makes the child feel ‘like a grown-up’ and also enables longer rides once the child has got the hang of it. And stabilizers mean it’s safe to try.
To see the different variations of pedal bikes for little ones, head to the "First pedal bikes" section.
If you're in need of a balance bike, you've come to the right place!
We have two wheel sizes available – 14-inch (for a child measuring between 95cm and 110cm) or 16-inch (between 105cm and 120cm).
Our pedal bikes are designed to evolve alongside the child.
The top tube of the frame has been lowered as far as possible to make it easier to step over.
They are all equipped with disc brakes to enable effective stopping in all circumstances, and also, to give the child their first downhill feelings.
Protection around the chain prevents little fingers or toys from getting caught up in it.
With the components, all have been carefully selected in accordance with three criteria:
1) They must be specific to the shape of a child, their size and weight. The handlebars for example, have an internal diameter of 19mm so that the child can hold them securely.
2) No short cuts on solidity. It’s impossible to ask the young ones to take care of their bikes. We therefore use fewer plastic parts as possible, unlike bikes sold in supermarkets for example. It’s good to know that our bikes can be used by their little sibling(s), and that they will resell well on the second-hand market, even after several years of use.
3) They must have real mountain bike parts so that the child has a safe and fun first experience of riding MTB. For example, we chose knobbly tyres that resembled those on our adult bikes the most. The gain in comfort and grip is indisputable. It will prevent some scratches on elbows and knees.
Our balance bikes are available with 14-inch (for a child measuring between 95cm and 110cm) or 16-inch (between 105cm and 120cm).
Find our 2021 and earlier models that are still available here.
Finden Sie die richtige Rahmengröße
Auf der Suche nach einem Ersatzteil?
Registrieren Sie Ihr Bike
Kundendienst / Garantie
Mit Oxatis Technologie